Nominee Director Services in Malaysia
Package Fee for Nominee Director Service
|Package Available||Fee (RM)|
|Nominee Director Services (We will also collect a refundable security deposit of RM 4,000 for each director from you for the provision of our Nominee Director Service. The security deposit is refundable upon termination of our Nominee Director Service.)||RM4,000 (W/GST RM4,240) per year for each director *|
@ In the event that you already have a local resident director, we may consider offering 1 nominee director for your company as fulfilment of the statutory requirement of having 2 resident directors, subject to our management’s approval. Our fee is RM4,000 (W/GST RM4,240) per year and we would require placement of security deposit of RM4,000 for 1 nominee director.
* Currently, we are running a promotion for our Nominee Director Service. The security deposit is reduced to only RM 4,000 for each director. We will offer you a lower security deposit at RM 4,000 for each director only if the company is in good standing based on a detailed company search. We will perform the search free of charge. You, the principal, must satisfy our initial Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
Alternatively, we will charge a higher fee, increase the security deposit or some combination thereof to compensate for a medium risk profile or we will reject the engagement if the risk profile is high.
Note that a higher nominee director or security deposit fee may apply if your company falls under any of the following:
– The annual turnover of the company expected to exceed RM 500,000. #
– The company has high external debt.
– The company has high share capital.
– The company require to apply license for operation.
– The company has hired many local and foreigner staffs in Malaysia
# For company with annual turnover expected to exceed RM 500,000, additional security deposit of RM 10,000 is required. Besides, the Company need to register with GST if the revenue is expected more than RM 500,000.
Kindly remind that We will not be able to act as your Company Nominee Director should you are citizen or in connection with or born in the countries which is under the US Sanctions list. Learn more: Sanctions Programs and Country Information for the list. Should we discover you are fall under the US Sanctions list and not disclosed to us, your deposit will be forfeited and the Company will be closed down upon discovery.
All companies are required to have at least two directors who each has his principal or only place of residence within Malaysia.
Through the SSM, Malaysian company details are available for public viewing including shareholders and directors, date of incorporation, share capital, and registered address.
Responsibilities are quite onerous for all directors, including the nominee director. The nominee director is required to pay for company liquidation charges in case the foreign client is no longer reachable. Our Nominee Director Service is provided by our reputable and trustworthy personnel. To safeguard the interests of the nominee director, we require that a security deposit be kept with us for as long as our Nominee Director Service is active.
If you do not have a local Malaysia resident director to meet the requirement of the Malaysia Companies Act, you can still engage our Nominee Director Service.