This page is also available in: Melayu (Malay)
Malaysia SSM Company Profile – What Is the Use?
A company profile in Malaysia is used for the purpose of obtaining the credit reports of all businesses registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) as per the Registration of Business Act 2016.
Information about companies that have been incorporated under the Companies Act 2016 is also available through a company profile in Malaysia search. Businesses which may have been registered under the owner’s personal or trade name include Partnership and Sole Proprietorships, while companies limited by share capital are incorporated as Private Companies (Sendirian Berhad or Sdn Bhd) or Public Companies (Berhad or Bhd).
What Are the Available Features of a Company Profile in Malaysia?
Upon purchase, the company profile of the business is immediately available for download. The company profile in Malaysia report will consist of the following information:
- The summary of the company, including SSM information and trade preferences among other things.
- A summary of the company’s share capital, including an overview of the company’s capital structure.
- The details of the business owner, including personal information (this is only applicable to the Malaysia Business Profile Report).
- The personal details of the board members, directors and shareholders of the company.
- Information about the owner’s current and past company history.
- Information about the related list of companies under the same business group, or businesses linked through family ties.
- Details of the interests obtain through property of the company, known as “charge details”.
- A ratio-based analysis of the financial performance of the company.
- Details of the company’s profits and dividends accrued over the last 5 years.
- Details of the last 5 years of the company’s assets, equity, liabilities and other financial terms.