Why 3E Accounting’s Company Incorporation Package is the best in Malaysia
Incorporating a business in Malaysia has never been such hassle-free when you engage 3E Accounting’s incorporation package. 3E Accounting provides customers with the most comprehensive incorporation package in the market. You can even set up your company in a fast and simple way electronically.
3E Accounting’s Company incorporation package cost only RM1,166 (W/GST) and include all the following items:
- Unlimited name search for availability of proposed names for register company in Malaysia
- Name reservation with register SSM for 2 times
- Approval Letter To Use Name
- Paid up capital – RM1 to RM1,000
- Registration fee of RM1,000 payable to SSM for registration
- Submission of Form to SSM after registration
- Prepare resolutions for First Board of Directors’ Meeting
- Prepare resolution to open the company’s bank account (Free up to 2 accounts)
- Prepare 2 sets of certified true copies of incorporation documents
- Free incorporation consulting & advisory services
- Free tax planning and GST advice by our Tax Director from Big Four
- Free monitoring of filing deadlines for one year by our Compliance Officer through emails and phone calls
- Free 1 unit of self-inking rubber stamp (worth RM50 (W/GST RM53))
- Free 1 unit of common seal (worth RM100 (W/GST RM106))
- Free Name tag for display at Registered Office
- Free 1 year “.com” Domain Name Registration (upon incorporation, sent your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration)
- For Malaysia company setup with directors and shareholders more than 2 person or entity, extra charge of RM106 (W/GST) per person or entity is applied.
- No lock in period and no exit fees for Malaysia Company Setup
Choosing the right partners to take care of your business is one of the most important aspect for a successful business. We also can help you with work pass application to facilitate your company’s hiring of foreign talents, if required, and also to support you in payroll services. As soon as your business starts operation, our qualified accountant, tax agent and GST agent will be there to help you with free advice.
If you require a local nominee director for your Malaysia company, it is very important to appoint a competent person to assume the role. Our nominee director services with economical fees but guaranteed high quality of services is one of the best deal in the market. A wrong choice in the appointment may bring dire consequences to the company. To understand more, please refer to our write-up regarding “Appointing the right person as your Nominee Director”.
When you engage 3E Accounting, you will be able to enjoy FREE monitoring of filing deadlines assisted by our Compliance Officer through emails and phone calls. We have dedicated Compliance Team to follow-up personally and assist you with all compliance matters up to the filing of annual returns. Most other firms may claim that they also have reminder system but will depend on electronic auto-mailers without any personalised monitoring. Such auto-mailers may end up in spam mailboxes or encounter certain technical failure resulting in non-delivery. You do not want this to happen as it will cause you to miss the deadlines and end up with summons or fines.
In accordance with the Companies Act 1965, any director who fails to comply with the requirements shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of RM5,000 and also a default penalties each for failure to comply with S143 & S169. Under the new Companies Act 2016, the penalty for non-compliance generally range from RM50,000 onwards.
Wrong advice can be painful. Inexperienced agents who do not have sufficient qualification or knowledge will not be able to provide proper advice in accordance with the requirements of the rules and regulations.
In short, we provide you with the most comprehensive incorporation package in the market. Engage us not only because of our Mission to provide you with the 3Es: Effectiveness, Efficiency and Economical services but also of our free incorporation consultation even before engagement.
So, why pay a slightly lower fees for the risk of unqualified and incompetent services? You also need not pay more when you can get yourself the most comprehensive and cost-effective services at 3E Accounting. Please feel free to contact us to more information today!