Shelf Company for Sale Services in Malaysia | Shell Company Malaysia
If starting a business from scratch doesn’t seem like the right fit for you, why not consider ready-made shelf companies instead? Ready-made shelf company Malaysia are companies that are already registered, but have not been traded or have not entered into any dealings just yet and therefore, these Shell companies or Shell Company Malaysia have no obligations to adhere to as yet.
A ready-made shelf company or shell company Malaysia is a company whose documents have not moved or had any action taken on them since they have been incorporated. The good news is, if you’re an investor who is not looking to start a business from scratch, these companies are available for purchase and immediate operation.
What are the Components of a Shelf Company?
A shelf company is one that is already registered with the SSM or Companies Commission of Malaysia, which is the official regulator of all companies operating legally in Malaysia. Shelf companies are companies that have been registered as general trading, and therefore, they are able to perform all types of businesses so long as the operations do not contravene the local laws and regulations of the country. If additional permits and approval are required, they must be done so before the company commences business operations.
Shelf companies will remain dormant until ready to begin operations, and because they are dormant, these companies will not have any bank account or prior business activities listed under their name.
Why Buy a Shelf Company?
Buying a shelf company certainly has its advantages among them:
- It allows the investors to do business almost immediate
- Investors get to bypass the hassle of new company registration and processing
- Convenient option for investors who want to get started and take over a business
- Shelf companies do not have any liabilities because they have not commenced operations
- Available anytime and immediately if needed.
How to Go About Purchasing a Ready-Made Shelf Company?
Once you have decided that a shelf company is the right way to go for you, 3E Accounting is here to help you get on the right track and be up and running as quickly as possible. To get started, you would need to provide the following documents for your shelf company acquisition:
- A photocopy of your Malaysian Identity Card and proof of address
- Signatures of the new directors and shareholders on the relevant required forms
- Select from a list of available shelf companies and determine which one is going to best suit the business operations you had in mind
List of Shelf Companies Available as of today
* Kindly remind that reservation of company is available only if full payment is received.
|Company Name||Paid Up Capital||Date of Incorporation||Selling Price|
|PIXEL A SDN. BHD.||RM100||8 AUG 2019||RM 3,000|
|FABRIC GO SDN. BHD.||RM100||8 AUG 2019||RM 3,000|
|FLEXI INK SDN. BHD.||RM100||8 AUG 2019||RM 3,000|
The following services are included with the purchase of a shelf company:
– Free appointment of 1 new director
– Free Transfer of Company Shares (up to 2 shareholders only)
– Free 12 months secretarial services
– Assistance in opening of a bank account in Malaysia, if necessary
– Provision of Company documents
- Notice of Incorporation
- Super Form
It is a statutory requirement to have at least one resident directors for a private limited company in Malaysia. Other than a local Malaysian who permanently resides in Malaysia, any foreigner with a Resident Talent Pass (RPT) / permanent resident (PR) / MM2H holder also qualified to be considered as Resident Director. In the absence of these, you may consider to subscribe to our Nominee Director Services.
For more information on shelf companies and assistance on getting started should you wish to purchase your first shelf company, contact us at 3E Accounting today.