This page is also available in: Melayu (Malay)
Standard Procedures for Incorporation of a Private Limited Company (SDN BHD)
1. Preliminary Works
- Client complete the online incorporation form.
- 3E confirm the availability of proposed names to clients within 24 hours.
- Client email us on the name to be reserved together with the required information and payment slip for our professional fees.
- Upon receipt of payment, the company name will be reserved at your request.
2. Application for Name Reservation
Submit Name Reservation to SSM (approval within1-3 working days).
* RM50 per name search
If rejected, client to propose another name to conduct the name reservation again.
3. Preparation for Incorporation Documents
Client may visit desired bank to understand bank account opening requirements and procedures. Thereafter furnish the information required for 3E to prepare the relevant documents.
4. Signing of Incorporation Documents
- All directors/shareholders visit 3E’s office to sign the incorporation documents; or
- If some of the shareholders/directors unable to visit 3E Accounting’s office to sign the incorporation documents, he/she need to have another person to act as witness and/or personally visit the office of Commissioner for Oaths/Notary Public for attestation on Notice of Declaration before Appointment as Director. Thereafter courier all original signed copies of incorporation documents to 3E for incorporation.
5. Submission to SSM for incorporation
3E submit the relevant forms to SSM for incorporation.
If queried, answer queries by SSM and resubmit for approval again.
6. Post Incorporation
- Client may choose to increase paid up capital (more than RM1,000) once bank account is opened at a fee.
- Obtain license/permit before commences business.
- Compliance with corporate compliance requirements (register for GST, Income Tax, EPF, SOCSO and etc).
7. Company Incorporated Successfully
- SSM will issue Notice of Registration.
- 3E to submit Notification of Appointment of First Secretary within 30 days of incorporation and a standard Constitution.
- Email all incorporation related documents to clients for record purpose ( Certifed copies of documents together with company’s rubber stamp stamp are ready for collection/courier to clients).
- Clients can proceed with bank account opening.