The requirements to form a company are:
- a minimum paid-up capital of RM1 only
- a minimum of one (1) subscriber to the share(s) of the company
- a minimum of one director who are at least 18 years of age and are residing in Malaysia. He/she is not a bankrupt and has not been convicted and imprisoned for a period of past 5 years. 3E Accounting can provide you the Local Resident Nominee Director Service if required for at extra charges.
- a minimum of one Company Secretary (Company Secretary must be a member of any one of the prescribed professional bodies or licensed by the SSM). 3E Accounting can provide you the Company Secretarial Services at a fee.
- must have a registered office in Malaysia to which all communications and notices may be addressed. It is normal practice in Malaysia to have the secretarial office as the registered office. (This is included as part of our Company Secretarial Services)