Incorporate Your Business in Malaysia
The demand for Malaysia Company Incorporation services continues to accelerate. We at 3E Accounting understand why Malaysia is attracting so much corporate interest, please refer to our Article Why Setup Company in Malaysia.
To incorporate a Company with SSM (Companies Commission of Malaysia) but this need to be done through a certified company secretary. 3E Accounting is a Malaysia company formation agent registered with SSM.
We’d like to share our expertise with you about Malaysia Company Registration. As a premier provider of Malaysia company incorporation services, we are in a unique position to offer you a FULL array of formation agents services at the most attractive prices.
3E Accounting could help you to register your new company in Malaysia at RM1,100 (W/GST RM1,166) ONLY. The Best & Fastest Company Incorporation Services in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Malaysia with promise no hidden costs and tricky add-ons.
You are required to take up our Secretarial Services Package to enjoy above promotional price. Please see below for more details!
We are experienced leading corporate service provider that capable to provide support to both local business and foreign investor in setting up companies in Malaysia.
We practice no lock in period and no exit fees for Malaysia Company Setup as we believe that with the excellent service we provide, you definitely stay with us.
View our incorporation video summary to better understand our services that we provide:
Refer to our services for more information about 3E Accounting services package details.
When you turn to 3E Accounting, you are assured of quick yet thorough processing that results in an incorporated company that complies with all existing statutes, laws and regulations. We take care of all the Malaysia Company SDN BHD Registration details so that you can devote your energies to strategic planning, marketing, financing and operations, in other words, all the big-picture tasks an entrepreneur needs to consider when launching and opening a SDN BHD company in Malaysia.
This standard Company SDN BHD incorporation packages suitable for local entrepreneurs, online business owners and company with simple organisational structure. This not suitable for you and you are required nominee director services? No worry, please refer other Malaysia company registration services packages.
The Standard Malaysia Incorporation services package includes the following:-
- Unlimited name search for availability of proposed names for register company in Malaysia
- Name reservation with register SSM for 2 times
- Approval Letter To Use Name
- Authorised Capital of RM400,000
- Issued & Paid up capital – RM2 to RM1,000
- Registration fee of RM1,000 payable to SSM for registration of authorised capital amounting to RM400,000
- Prepare and Stamping of Standard Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A)
- Stamp duty of RM200 for stamping M&A
- Submission of Form 49, Form 44 & Form 24 to SSM after registration
- Prepare resolutions for First Board of Directors’ Meeting
- Prepare resolution to open the company’s bank account (Free up to 2 accounts)
- Prepare 2 sets of certified true copies of incorporation documents (including E-copies of incorporation certificate, M&A, Form 49, Form 44 & Form 24)
- Free printing & stationery, traveling expenses, telephone and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Free incorporation consulting & advisory services
- Free tax planning and GST advice by our Tax Director from Big Four
- Free 3 months dedicated call forwarding services by Hoiio (Activation upon request) [worth RM72]
- Free 1 unit of self-inking rubber stamp (worth RM50 (W/GST RM53))
- Free 1 unit of common seal (worth RM100 (W/GST RM106))
- Free 1 year “.com” Domain Name Registration.
- For Malaysia company setup with directors and shareholders more than 2 person or entity, extra charge of RM100 (W/GST $106) per person or entity is applied.
- No lock in period and no exit fees for Malaysia Company Setup
Our Secretarial Services Package fee is RM1,000 (W/GST RM1,060) per year and includes the following:-
- Acting as named Corporate secretary by our qualified professional staff (Malaysian)
- Safekeep company common seal
- Maintaining the Minutes and Register Books
- Advice on secretarial/statutory/compliance/accounting/tax/GST matters
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant legal requirements, particularly under the Companies Act and Income Tax Act. Regular compliance alert via email and call.
- Provision of registered office address includes:
- Statement of letter is available upon request
- Free Incoming General Fax Services (Local outgoing fax-RM1 for each page, Overseas outgoing fax-RM2 for each page)
- Free Scanning letter services upon request
- Free daily letter/parcel notifications via email
- Self-collection of mail and parcels between Monday – Friday: (9am to 6pm) (no handling fee)
- Receipt of normal mails, air mails, parcels (below 3 kg) or registered mails *
- Mail forwarding / Courier arrangement to a local / overseas address on daily / weekly / monthly basis is available (Service fee of RM 1 is applied for each forwarding)
There will be different requirements for authorised & paid-up capital for different licensing or application employment Further details, please refer Company’s Paid Up Capital Requirements For Employment of Expatriate.
* Approval must be obtained for any bulky items / parcels (especially it is more than 3 kg) sent to the registered office address. Daily handling fee and storage fee is applied.
3E Accounting understands that you want to get started right away and register Company SDN BHD in Malaysia. We are small enough to nimbly respond to all of your needs, yet big enough to provide all the services a new corporation requires. Don’t miss critical business opportunities due to red tape! Trust 3E Accounting to support your speedy corporate launch with a unique package of services available nowhere else in Malaysia. 3E Accounting offers the best company incorporation package in all of Malaysia.
Why we can offer you at this price, RM1,166?
- It is our mission to offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
- The usage of latest technologies & customised secretarial & CRM software by 3E Accounting.
- We strongly believed that you deserve the quality support services at the start of your business, this is the first step to us known to you. We are honoured to be your support.
Malaysia Company Registration at only RM1,166 has never been so easy! Most economical & best in Malaysia!
Our office in Malaysia utilizes outsourced reputable security system on top of the building security control in-and-out gate and the building security guards. The 24 hours central monitoring system and 24 hours armed response team will assured you with our 3-tiers security systems to prevent and minimize the possibilities of loss of secretarial file, secretarial file get burned or secretarial file stolen.
To incorporate a company, the following information must be submitted to us through completion of Online Incorporation Form. Alternatively you may email us the manual incorporation form to email@example.com
- Proposed company names with its meaning
- Principal business activities of the proposed company
- Photocopy of all directors & shareholders NRIC or Passport *, **
- Latest proof residential addresses of all directors such as utility bills (if different from IC)
- Paid-up capital information
- Business occupation, email and contact number of all directors & shareholders
- Percentage of shareholding of each shareholders
* It is a statutory requirement to have at least 2 resident directors for setting-up a private limited company in Malaysia. Other than a local Malaysian who permanently resides in Malaysia, any foreigner with a work permit / permanent resident (PR) / MM2H holder or dependent pass (DP) holder also qualified to be considered as Resident Director. In the absence of these, you may consider to subscribe to our Nominee Director Services.
** If the shareholder is a corporate entity, please provide the corporate shareholders copy of the registration documents containing the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association/Constitution and Certificate of Incumbency or equivalent document (Click Certificate of Incumbency to download the sample). If the shareholder of the corporate shareholder is also a corporation, please provide a similar set of the registration documents as mentioned earlier. Such requirement is necessary for all corporate shareholders until the ultimate individual shareholder(s) is/are identified. Please also provide details of the corporate representative(s) of all corporate shareholder(s) together with written documents showing the authorisation given by the corporate shareholder(s) to the corporate representative(s).
STEPS TO INCORPORATE
- Complete the Online Incorporation Form / Email us the manual incorporation form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will perform company name search to check availability of the proposed name(s) and get back to you within 24 hours
- Email us on the name to be reserved together with the required information and payment slip for our professional fees
- Upon receipt of payment, the company name will be reserved at your request
- Once name approved by SSM , we will prepare full set of registration documents
- Signing of documents at 3E Accounting office by all directors & shareholders
- Upon signing, we will proceed to incorporate the company with SSM
- Stamping of M&A by LHDN and Submission to SSM
- Issuance of Digital Incorporation Certificate by SSM
- Submission of First form (Form 24, Form 44 & Form 49)
- Once the company is incorporated, we will email you all the completed documents (i.e. M&A, business profile and various other documents).
Should you have any questions about Malaysia Company SDN BHD formation / Company Search, please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly reply within 24 hours.
See Standard Procedure for Company Incorporation for more information.
Based on 3E Accounting’s past experiences on registering company with SSM, the entire incorporation process will take 5-7 days. Having said that 3E’s track record is to register a Company within 1 working day from the date that directors & shareholders sign the incorporation documents at 3E Accounting office. Please note that the incorporation timeline is very dependent on the accuracy and completeness of information and documents and also subject to the availability & stability of SSMs MyCoID online system.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MALAYSIA COMPANY FORMATION
You may refer to the Malaysia Company Incorporation FAQ for Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Malaysia Company SDN BHD Form Incorporation.
You may refer to the Guide to Malaysia Company Registration for more information about Business Registration / How to forming business.
You may refer to Corporate Compliance Requirement to understand more about Compliance Requirement in Malaysia such as Corporate Tax, GST, EPF and etc.