Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Register Company in Moldova
The process of register company in Moldova is ensured by the government to be smooth to encourage more entrepreneurs. Moldova, the small country in Eastern Europe is making headlines. Located between Romania and Ukraine, it is mostly a farming and food processing country. This is due to its abundance of fertile land. In addition, Moldova is the less favoured countries in Eastern Europe. But, Moldova’s wines are to die for. Its wines, liqueur and sparkling wines are from well-developed vineyards. Apart from their world-class wines, other aspects of farming also contribute significantly to Moldova’s gross domestic products.
Register Company in Moldova and Get Moldovan Business Benefits
A common concern for business owners is profits and tax. Rest assured that Moldova has the lowest tax burden among its European neighbours. Its corporate tax is only 12%, and social taxes’ rates on gross salaries are 27%. If your business requires hiring local employees, then the Moldovan workforce would have the necessary essential skillset. Most Moldovan can speak at least three languages, and that is one advantage an employer should be happy about. When you have set your mind to expand your business in Moldova, you can further market your products across the borders or outside of Moldova, TAX-FREE. Moldova has signed free trade agreements with plenty of European countries.
The Easy Peasy Process
According to the Moldovan law, entrepreneurial activities can comprise of the following forms:
- Individual enterprise
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited liability company
- Joint-stock companies
- Entrepreneurial cooperatives
- Rental company
- State and municipal enterprises
But from the above list, the most common business registration is a limited liability company. The process involves the following steps:
- Decide on the company name. You may check the availability of the company name and reserve it with the Public Services Agency
- Prepare the incorporation documents. This includes the Articles of Association, drafted and filled with required particulars of the company
- Obtain additional documents. This includes certification of company founder signatories and statutory documents
- Open a temporary bank account for depositing the initial capital
- Company registration. Once the documents are completed, the company can be registered with the Public Services Agency.
- Once registration is complete, the business owners will receive the certificate of registration, the company seal, the incorporation documents and the decisions of the Public Services Agency.
- Employee registration. This step is particularly for companies registering employees in the Health Insurance Fund
- Value Added Tax Registration
So there you go. The process to register company in Moldova is relatively easy. With plus points of Moldova as an exciting business destination, your business venture in Moldova will be one-of-a-kind. If you require any help, you may contact us for assistance, advice or services. We are more than happy to get you and your business up and running in no time.