Amendments To Form E, CP8D, EA & EC in Respect of Remuneration for The Year 2016
The IRB has recently updated the following:
- Filing program for 2017 tax returns
- 2016 version of Forms EA, EC and CP 8D (employer related)
With regards to the amendments of Form C.P.8D and Form EA / EC, the improvements are made for the purposes:
- To verify (or as reference) the information of employees who opt for Monthly Tax Deduction (PCB) as final tax.
- To standardise information retained by the IRB, be it from the employer (Form E and C.P.8D) or the employee / taxpayer (Form EA / EC).
Also, employers are reminded to note that:
- The submission of Form E and C.P.8A will be accepted and considered as complete only if it is received on or before the dateline for submission.
- Employers who have submitted the required information via e-Data Praisi do not have to complete and submit Form C.P.8D.
Tax payers can always check out the latest updates about the forms and schedules from here.