This page is also available in: Melayu (Malay)
Application of PRIHATIN Special Grant (Geran Khas PRIHATIN)(GKP)
GKP is a one-off financial aid amounting to RM3,000 to qualified micro-enterprises to ease the financial burden of their business affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Who is Eligible to Apply for PRIHATIN Special Grants?
- a Malaysian citizen; and
- running a micro-enterprises with –
- Total sales or annual turnover less than RM300,000; and
- Number of employees of less than 5 (excluding owners)
- Registered with the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) or local Authorities or Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) before or on 31 December 2019; and
- Still active in business at the time of application; and
- Data will be cross-checked with agencies appointed by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia
How to Apply?
Application can be made online through the GKP Portal.
When the Application Start?
From 1 May 2020 to 15 May 2020.
When Will the Results of the Application Be Known?
First week of June 2020.
Can I Apply if I Am Registered With SSM and Local Authorities but Not Registered With IRBM?
Yes. Applicants must provide details of business registration at online application form when applying.
When Will the Payment Be Made?
The payment is expected to be made in June 2020 and credited to applicant’s bank account. The bank account must be active.
You may refer to the FAQs issued by IRBM or visit the official IRB portal or social media page for more updates.