MIDA’s Launched I-Services Portal
The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) recently launched their i-Services Portal, connecting local service provides with potential clients both locally and abroad.
MIDA’s new i-Services portal, accessible MIDA’s website, acts as a business platform link with three primary objectives:
- To help facilitate the linkage programmes run by MIDA and other agencies.
- To assist investors who need local service providers.
- To encourage local service providers being used for investment projects
Services List of I-Services Portal
The portal will host several services providers, including but not limited to the following services:
- Construction and construction related services
- Information and communication technology
- Environmental protection
- Distribution and logistics
- Real estate
- Green technology
- Oil and gas
- Other professional and technical services
MIDA’s i-Services portal will assist potential clients by enabling them access to a database of information on local suppliers. Potential clients will easily be able to browse potential suppliers based on the category of services offered. Clients will need to register as a user of the i-Services portal to access this service. The portal will transform the way business now expand their market across borders with ease and convenience.
For more information regarding MIDA’s i-Services portal, contact MIDA’s Strategic Planning and Policy Advocacy (Services) Division at 03-22673405.