Payroll Consultant / Payroll Assistant – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Malaysia is currently looking to appoint a Payroll Consultant / Payroll Assistant to join their company human resource team in Malaysia office.
3E Accounting aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Malaysia providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Perform payroll administration inclusive of EPF, SOCSO, EIS & Income Tax
• Manage monthly payroll for clients
• Prepare Payroll Report, Final Payment and statutory payment for clients
• First point of contact to liaise with statutory bodies
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Higher Diploma or above in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience in payroll administration (Preferably in Accounting Firm / Corporate Secretarial firm/ Recruitment Agency)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Word)
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills