Looking for Qualified Corporate Secretarial Manager in Malaysia
3E Accounting Malaysia is currently looking to appoint a Qualified Corporate Secretarial Manager to join their company secretarial team in Malaysia office.
3E Accounting PLT aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Malaysia providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• Lead our firm’s corporate secretarial practice
• Maximize revenue of the department through high quality client relationship management
• Manage and maintain a portfolio of Malaysia business entities that we administer on behalf of our clients
• Liaise with and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, work passes, business licenses, and related matters
• Advise, prepare necessary documents, file with SSM and other statutory bodies, and maintain statutory records on all matters related to initial incorporation, annual compliance, and ad-hoc change requests for client companies
• Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners, as required
• Supervise and assign work to junior staffs
• Streamline all workflow processes within your department to ensure prompt and professional service
• Maintain and keep current the database of all client companies within our software systems
• Responsible for compliance including maintaining clients KYC records
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Degree holder preferably in corporate administration, corporate governance, law, accounting or company secretaries studies
• Possess CS/LLB or ICSA qualification
• Qualified as a Chartered Secretary (ICSA) for at least 4 years
• At least 6 years’ relevant working experience in the corporate secretarial field in Malaysia
• Sound understanding of the Malaysia Companies Act, Immigration Act, Income Tax Act, and related regulatory policies
• Proven experience of working in a similar environment
• Strong customer service skills especially working with international clients
• Strong team leader and team player that demonstrates maturity, perseverance and commercial sense
• Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision
• Able to work independently and under stress
• A can-do attitude that takes initiative and thrives in a start-up environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to pay attention to detail, work to tight deadlines and multi task
• Should be looking for a long-term career prospect
• Ability to manage diverse teams