Software Engineer (Back-End) – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Malaysia is currently looking to appoint a Software Engineer (Back-End) to join their company digital R&D team in Malaysia office.
3E Accounting aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Malaysia providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Responsible in supporting the full software development of new and existing applications.
• Work with internal team to explore and create new design/architectures (but not limited to) for better scaling and performance of back-end services
• Define and prototype feature specifications
• Create prototype to explore feasibility of new solution
• Optimise application for maximise speed and scalability.
• Develop, construct, analyse and troubleshoot large-scale systems.
• Develop, integrate and maintain in-house Artificial intelligence and cognitive solutions.
• Maintaining the system, new feature, bug fixing, code refactoring and performance optimisation.
• Possess the ability to translate ideas into functioning features
• Deliver high quality application and system support
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Experience in back-end software development preferred
• Experience in system design and architecture with experience in system performance and scaling
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and in-house application