Robotic Process Automation RPA Engineer – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Malaysia is currently looking to appoint a Robotic Process Automation RPA Engineer to join their company digital R&D team in Malaysia office.
3E Accounting aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Malaysia providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Design, develop and test workforce (Bots) Process Automation Solution using Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
• Identify opportunities for the improvement in existing process and automate the process using RPA software
• Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
• Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities.
• Design HR Software and Chatbot
• Develop RPA scripts and platform
• Build AI models and deploy the software into production
• Design any other software as required or assigned
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Certified on RPA implementation tools (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) preferred
• Prior experience in setting up automatic platform
• Strong hands-on programming skills
• Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligences (AI) and Machine Learning concepts.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced organisation independently to meet deadline.