Accounts Assistant – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Malaysia is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their company accounting team in Malaysia office.
3E Accounting aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Malaysia providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Prepare financial data for entry into the accounting system
• Handle accounts receivables and accounts payables
• Prepare bank reconciliation and audit schedules
• Handle accounts closing up to the monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Diploma holder in Accounting or above
• Minimum 1 year working experience in preparing full set accounts is an advantage
• Able to work independently and under fast-paced environment
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Must be positive thinking and keen to learn