This page is also available in: Melayu (Malay)
Statutory Audit Services in Malaysia
Audit and Assurance Services
Package Fee for Auditing Services
|Package Available||Fee (RM)
subjected to 6% Service Tax
|Statutory Auditing Services||From RM 800 *|
* Kindly refer to Malaysia Audit Fees Schedule and Table for the details fee charges.
Our affiliated CPA firm provides Malaysia-based Auditing Services and Assurance Service to a wide range of industries, small- and medium-sized enterprises, multinational corporations and subsidiaries of local and overseas listed companies. Our services include:
- Malaysia Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit Service
- Special Audits Engagement
Statutory Audit Service
Our assurance approach does not focus simply on the financial statements of an organization, but also on the organization’s business operations. We are mindful at all times of the auditor’s key role as the guardian of shareholders’ interests.
Internal Audit Service
Internal audit is a key driver of effective management control, proactive risk management, good corporate governance and ongoing process improvement. Our comprehensive range of internal audit solutions includes:
- Helping organizations develop and implement risk-based internal audit methodologies
- Helping firms carry out risk assessment, evaluation and testing
- Advising on the establishment of robust internal control systems
- Providing specialized additional resources to in-house internal audit departments
- Liaising with external auditors in relation to their annual statutory audit procedures
Special Audit Service
A special audit review entails a comprehensive and objective examination of the business underlying the numbers. It assists management in identifying and focusing on key areas and issues and provides insights and comfort to management as well as to outside interests.